Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Funky Cute and Colorful Christmas and NEON pigment powder

Funky Cute & Colorful
Amazing Neon 
Fluorescent Pigment Powder

OMG I love this stuff
highly pigmented powder, full opaque coverage
Easy easy easy gel nail gradient
you can mix color powders for a custom look

Did I say this stuff was easy to use?
Get this.. each color is only 99 cents at the born pretty store
and each jar is super packed with powder.
Everything I used to complete this manicure
 I bought from the Born Pretty Store... selected links below

powders work with a no wipe gel top coat and 
BPS has this one for $3.06 right now: 

The nail stamp plate that I used was the Christmas stamping plate BPX-L008
And as an accent I used this Mini round mixed glitter


Don't forget to apply my code at checkout:
RPPX31 to get 10% off and free shipping!







No comments:

Post a Comment