Saturday, January 26, 2013

Cheeka Peachy-Pink #12 and Purple #3

Cheeka Pink 12 Purple 3 Gel Nail Polish Swatches.jpg

This is the peachy pink and purple polish that I'm close to throwing away.
(I ordered the purple before I knew better )

I'm really unhappy about my results with the Cheeka brand.
I'm about to get a new topcoat and see if it works with that instead of RCM.
If not, I'm going to have to get rid of both of these.

Update
I tried the purple color out for about a week now, 
it hasn't cracked chipped or peeled, thank goodness


2 comments:

  1. I have the same problem with this brand of polish! it's so frustrating! I use Blue Sky base and top coat. How did you get the purple to last that long? I have about 8 bottles and almost want to throw them out also, but it would be such a waste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! I'm sorry to hear that your stuck with 8 bottles of the stuff. If you can still return them then great, just explain the problem and try to get a refund. If not just chuck'em, it's not worth the hassle if your manicure doesn't last.

    Did you test each color and all of them cracked and peeled? (Let me know the colors you got, I would like to add them to my Cheeka warning post) From the two I purchased, only the pink was a dud. I didn't really do anything different with the purple, my best guess is that it's a different formula. I got lucky there, but I will never purchase Cheeka brand again!

    I'm currently testing out a new inexpensive brand of polish, it's from mildeast and comes in a pink bottle with gold cap, (you can find it on ebay). Stop by my blog again in the future, I'll be reviewing some colors and you may want to add them to your collection if they work well.

    ReplyDelete