Monday, September 12, 2016

BP Gel Manicure: Encapsulating Glitter Nail

I've tried a new style of application in this manicure,
I know... such a daredevil ;)

Encapsulating glitter in a clear gel
First with an assortment of the round and hex variety
(middle-left hand and pinky-right hand)
And with some very interesting diamond shaped glitters
(index-left hand and ring-right hand)

It really looks stunning, turned out wonderful if I say so myself
Makes a huge difference because the encapsulation
creates shine and depth like no other.

Check out the products I used
to create this entire manicure below.

P.S. I used gelish structure gel (in the pot) to encapsulate the glitter

What do you think of my manicure?
Please leave your comments!

12 Pots Color Glitter Powder
on sale $5.56Item # 7315 

You can get it here @ bornprettystore.com

If you are looking for the perfect ultimate dark
full coverage black stamping polish look no further than the Born Pretty Store!
You can find this awesome black stamping polish @ bornPrettyStore.com

Nail Art Stamping Image Plate
Royal Crown QA90
Item # 15091
on sae $1.99

You can find this @ bornprettystore.com

2pcs/set Clear Jelly Stamping
Crystal Clear Silicone Nail Art Stamper & Scraper 
on sale $2.99 
Item # 24059

You can get it here @ bornprettystore.com

2mm Glitter Decoration
Sparkling Colorful Diamond Design
Item # 14390 
on sale $1.59

You can get it here @ bornprettystore.com


also check out my review on another 
mini flower nail wheel here

Don't forget to apply my code at checkout:
RPPX31 to get 10% off and free shipping!







No comments:

Post a Comment