Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Valentine Stamp Nail Art, Elite99 #1422 Swatch

Valentine Heart Nail Design Art Stamp Little Princess 1422 Elite99
Valentine Nail ArtI used the Fing'rs Heart 2 Art Nail Stamp plate for the "Love" and key,
and the rest of the designs are from a large holiday stamp plate I bought on ebay two years ago.


Gelish Little Princess Elite99 #1422
Gel colors:

White base is Elite99 #1422, it's a translucent dull white 
 (4 coats applied)
which is comparable to Gelish Little Princess

Pink Base is Elite99 #90484, it's a semi sheer barbie pink 
(3 coats applied)
which is comparable to CND Blush Teddy


I've purchased several Elite99 polishes and
I like them quite a lot, more reviews and swatches to come

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!! Do you mind if I ask how the longevity and removal process are for Elite 99 and Laquee Rette?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using Laquee Rette for about 2 years and I think the manicures last pretty long, two-three weeks depending on how well you take care of your nails. The removal process takes a bit longer to soak, but then again, it's a thick polish and I like thick gel coats and sometimes I forget to buff the top coat first.

    I've just started using Elite99 and I absolutely love the colors, the gel application and consistency is thinner than Laquee Rette, probably more like name-brand gel polishes. Again, two-three weeks of wear, and the soak-off removal process takes about the same time as your typical gel polishes.

    ReplyDelete