Monday, September 2, 2013

Review: Sally Hansen | Salon Insta-Gel Strips

Review Sally Hansen | Salon Insta-Gel Strips Total Knockout
Gel Strips in "Total Knockout"

I really love these gel polish strips!!
It was easy to use, the application was fast, fun, and it looks great.
The polish strips eliminate the need for gel base and gel color,
so it took me about half the usual time to complete this manicure :)


Update 2 weeks later:
These strips stayed in place for me. No peeling, chipping or cracking.
I love insta gel strips even more now! 
(Changed up my manicure last night, but I really think they could have lasted way longer.)


How to Sally Hansen | Salon Insta-Gel Strips Review
Quick Instructions:

Clean nails, hold strip to the base of your nail and stretch out to the tip. 
Smooth down with finger tips or orange stick. 
Then delicately buff the excess off with the file provided. 
Apply a generous amount of top coat, cure with LED/UV light, 
wipe down with the cloth and your done!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment