Thursday, January 3, 2013

Warning Cheeka - Bad Review UPDATE

Cheeka Gel UV LED bad Review
 This is Cheeka #12, sort of a peachy pink.
I luv the color, but it totally cracked and peeled right off my nails within a few days.
I used the Red Carpet Manicure base gel and top coat as usual. Maybe they don't mesh well together?

My sister gave me several jars of gold and silver foil for my nails.
I brushed bits of the gold leaf on the tips, too bad this manicure didn't last, I really liked the look!
UPDATE
So I tried out this polish again (just about to chuck it). 
I did everything as before but left off the foil,  and a week later it's cracked again!

2 comments:

  1. I recently purchased some of these polishes and they smell horribly...did yours smell bad as well? And I am not talking just strong chemically smell but so bad I cannot bear to open the bottles...waste of money. While I realize that they are cheap it does not matter how cheap they are if you cannot use them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point!
    If you decide to try the Cheeka brand, always use the polish in a well ventilated area or you may pass out from the unbearable stench. I made the mistake of opening a bottle in the car and I thought I would faint right there.

    ReplyDelete