Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mild East #35 (peachy pink) - Warning Update

MILDEAST 35 gel nail polish swatch sample color china cheap off brand
Mild East #35

Currently testing out this polish, I hope it lasts 2 weeks!

It has a bit of a stickier consistency than other gel polishes
so it's a little harder to apply because it doesn't self-level as quickly

I also noticed that when cured, it's not as flexible as other gels
(this may cause issues with cracking/splitting)


Mild East warning review Cracked peeling cheap gel ebay
Update

A week later and the polish on 3 of my nails  cracked off.
This stuff is too brittle, it splits and flakes off, not cute :(
I won't be trying any other colors, #35 is a no go!



2 comments:

  1. Mine actually cracked the same day. I don't know if that is just because I have very soft/flexible natural nails but I can usually maintain a salon gel manicure for 2+ weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Softer nails tend to flex more and this brittle nail polish won't stand up to that.
    Did you have any luck with other colors, or other brands?

    ReplyDelete